- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Strawberry toaster pastries
- 16 fresh red raspberries or 12 medium fresh strawberries
- 36 fresh blueberries
- 4 Pop-Tarts® 2014 Team USA Strawberry toaster pastries
2. Lengthwise quarter raspberries or halve strawberries and thinly slice. Arrange 9 blueberries on top left corner of each toaster pastry to make "stars" on flags. Arrange raspberries or strawberries on top of toaster pastries to make "red stripes" on flags. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.