Cinna-Pumpkin Double Deckers
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Cinnamon Roll toaster pastries
- 1/3 cup fat-free chocolate ice cream sauce
2. Place one KELLOGG'S POP TARTS CINNAMON ROLL toaster pastry on large piece of plastic wrap. Spread one-fourth of the ice cream mixture on top of toaster pastry. Top with second toaster pastry and another one-fourth of the ice cream mixture. Top with third toaster pastry. Wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining ice cream mixture and remaining toaster pastries. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
3. Before serving, remove plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Cut each stack of toaster pastries into thirds, making 6 total pieces. Drizzle with chocolate sauce.