- 1 package (12 oz., 2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 cups white chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 30 lollipop sticks or ice cream sticks
- 4 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Confetti Cupcake toaster pastries
2. Beat chocolate mixture on high speed of electric mixer about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Stir in KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal.
3. Using small ice cream scoop or rounded tablespoon, divide mixture into thirty 1 1/2-inch portions. Use hands to quickly shape portions into balls. Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper. Freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in small saucepan melt white chocolate morsels and shortening over low heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Insert lollipop stick or ice cream stick into each chocolate ball. Working with 1 ball at a time, spoon white chocolate mixture over each, allowing excess to drip off. Press KELLOGG’S POP TARTS Frosted Confetti Cupcake toaster pastry pieces into white chocolate. Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes or until firm.