Fudgy, Spooky Spiders
- 4 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Chocolate Fudge toaster pastries
- 5 regular marshmallows, divided
- Black or red string licorice, cut into thirty-two 1 1/2-inch pieces
2. Flatten 4 of the marshmallows into 1 1/2-inch circles. Cut the remaining 1 marshmallow into fourths. Place 1 marshmallow circle on each toaster pastry for a "spider body". Arrange marshmallow pieces next to marshmallow circles for "spider heads". Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and browned.
3. Arrange 8 licorice slices around each marshmallow circle to make "spider legs". Serve immediately.