- 2 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Raspberry toaster pastries
- 2 containers (6 oz. each) low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh red raspberries or sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
2. In medium bowl fold together yogurt and whipped topping.
3. In three 8- to 10-ounce parfait glasses alternately layer yogurt mixture, toaster pastry pieces, raspberries and blueberries. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.