Apple Cranberry Pie
This holiday dessert is filled with fall flavors - Pop-Tarts® Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries, apple pie filling and dried cranberries.
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie pastry
- 2 cans (21 oz. each) apple pie filling, peach pie filling, or combination
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract or vanilla
- 4 Pop-Tarts® Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
1. Fit pastry into 9-inch pie plate according to package directions. Crimp edges.
2. In medium bowl stir together pie filling, cranberries, and almond extract. Spoon into pastry.
3. Crumble KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS FROSTED BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON toaster pastries over top of pie. Sprinkle with nuts.
4. Baked at 375°F, loosely covered with foil, for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake at 375°F about 15 minutes more or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.