Apple Crumble a la Mode
Some Pop-Tarts® Frosted Cinnamon toaster pastries here, some sliced apples and ice cream there, and voilà - a delicious dessert!
- 6 cups thinly sliced cooking apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Vanilla ice cream
- 6 Pop-Tarts® Low Fat Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries with Whole Grain and Fiber
1. In 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish toss together apples, raisins, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. In small bowl coarsely crumble KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS Frosted Cinnamon with Whole Grain toaster pastries. Stir in coconut. Sprinkle over apple mixture in baking dish.
3. Bake, loosely covered with foil, at 375º F for 25 minutes. Remove foil. Bake, uncovered, at 375º F for 10 to 15 minutes more or until apples are tender. Serve warm with ice cream (if desired).