Fresh berries, cream cheese and Pop-Tarts® toaster pastries come together for a patriotic party in your mouth.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 Pop-Tarts® Strawberry Unfrosted toaster pastries
- 16 fresh red raspberries or 12 medium fresh strawberries
- 36 fresh blueberries
Pop-Tarts®2014 Team USA Strawberry toaster pastries
1. In a small bowl stir together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spread on top of KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS Team USA Mixed Berry toaster pastries, completely covering tops.
2. Lengthwise quarter raspberries or halve strawberries and thinly slice. Arrange 9 blueberries on top left corner of each toaster pastry to make "stars" on flags. Arrange raspberries or strawberries on top of toaster pastries to make "red stripes" on flags. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.