Fresh berries, cream cheese and Pop-Tarts® come together for a patriotic party in your mouth.
- 4 Pop-Tarts® Strawberry Unfrosted toaster pastries
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 16 fresh red raspberries or 12 medium fresh strawberries
- 36 fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1. In a small bowl stir together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread on top of Pop-Tarts®, completely covering tops.
2. Lengthwise quarter raspberries or halve strawberries and thinly slice. Arrange 9 blueberries on top left corner of each Pop-Tart® to make "stars" on flags. Arrange raspberries or strawberries on top of Pop-Tarts® to make "red stripes" on flags. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.