Chocolate-Cherry Whipped Sammies
Maraschino cherries and hot fudge layered between Pop-Tarts® Hot Fudge Sundae toaster pastries ... an absolute masterpiece of yumminess.
- 2 Pop-Tarts® Hot Fudge Sundae toaster pastries
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 6 maraschino cherries, well drained and halved
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1. Cut KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS HOT FUDGE SUNDAE toaster pastries in half. Spread ice cream topping on unfrosted sides of 2 toaster pastry pieces. Top with cherries. Carefully spread whipped topping over cherries. Top with additional toaster pastry pieces, unfrosted sides down. Lightly press together, making two "sandwiches".
2. Individually wrap "sandwiches" in plastic wrap. Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.