Chocolate-Cherry Whipped Sammies
Maraschino cherries and hot fudge layered between Pop-Tarts® Hot Fudge Sundae ... an absolute masterpiece of yumminess.
- 2 Pop-Tarts® Hot Fudge Sundae toaster pastries
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 6 maraschino cherries, well drained and halved
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
1. Cut Pop-Tarts® in half. Spread hot fudge on unfrosted sides of 2 Pop-Tarts®. Top with cherries. Carefully spread whipped topping over cherries. Top with additional Pop-Tarts® pieces, unfrosted sides down. Lightly press together, making two "sandwiches.”
2. Individually wrap "sandwiches" in plastic wrap. Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.