Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sammies
Pop-Tarts® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough toaster pastries and vanilla ice cream create the ultimate ice cream sandwich that's super-simple to make.
- 4 Pop-Tarts® Frosted Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough toaster pastries
- 1 cup cookie dough ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Cut KELLOGG'S POP TARTS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH toaster pastry into halves.
2. Top unfrosted sides of toaster pastry poieces with 1/4 cup of the ice cream and spread carefully. Spoon dollop of whipped topping on each. Sprinkle with chocolate morsels. Top with an additional toaster pastry piece, unfrosted side down. Lightly press together, making four "sandwiches".
3. Individually wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.