Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sammies
Pop-Tarts® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and vanilla ice cream create the ultimate ice cream sandwich that's super-simple to make.
- 4 Pop-Tarts® Frosted Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough toaster pastries
- 1 cup cookie dough ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Cut Pop-Tarts® into halves.
2. Top unfrosted sides of Pop-Tart® pieces with 1/4 cup of the ice cream and spread carefully. Spoon dollop of whipped topping on each. Sprinkle with chocolate morsels. Top with an additional Pop-Tart® piece, unfrosted side down. Lightly press together, making four "sandwiches.”
3. Individually wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm