Peppermint Bark Bars
Peppermint pieces and smooth white chocolate top Pop-Tarts® Gingerbread toaster pastries for a cool, wintry treat that's sure to spread holiday cheer.
- 3 squares (3 oz.) white baking chocolate, broken
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 8 hard round peppermint candies, crushed
- 3 Printed Fun Pop-Tarts® Gingerbread toaster pastries Limited Edition
1. Cut each KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS GINGERBREAD toaster pastry into 4 triangles.
2. In small saucepan combine white chocolate and shortening. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
3. Spread chocolate mixture over toaster pastry pieces. Place on wax paper. Sprinkle with peppermint candy. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes or until firm. Remove wax paper.