Layers of fresh raspberries and crushed cookies separate creamy lemon layers, creating desserts elegant enough for company, but easy enough to prepare on weeknights.
- 3 containers (6 oz. each) ow-fat lemon yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups fresh red raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 8 Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ Original cookies
- Frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (optional)
- 2 Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ Original cookies
1. In medium bowl fold together yogurt, the 3/4 cup whipped topping and lemon peel.
2. In 4 parfait glasses or dessert dishes alternate layers of yogurt mixture, raspberries and crushed Pop-Tarts®. Garnish each parfait with dollop of whipped topping and lemon wedge, if desired. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.