Layers of fresh raspberries and crushed cookies separate creamy lemon layers, creating desserts elegant enough for company, but easy enough to prepare on weeknights.
- 3 containers (6 oz. each) ow-fat lemon yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups fresh red raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 8 Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ Original cookies
- Frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (optional)
- 2 Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ Original cookies
1. In medium bowl fold together yogurt, the 3/4 cup whipped topping and lemon peel.
2. In 4 parfait glasses or dessert dishes alternate layers of yogurt mixture, raspberries and crushed KEEBLER FUDGE STRIPES cookies. Garnish each parfait with dollop of whipped topping and lemon wedge, if desired. Top each parfait with cookie half. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.