Santa’s helpers will enjoy this sweet-and-salty snack mix featuring Pop-Tarts® Sugar Cookie toaster pastries, Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal, pretzels, cashews, candy, peanuts and white chocolate.
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 2 cups dry roasted cashews or dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (12 oz.) white chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 package (12.6 oz.) candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 4 Pop-Tarts® Frosted Sugar Cookie toaster pastries Limited Edition
1. In large bowl combine KELLOGGS CRISPIX cereal, pretzels, KELLOGGS POP-TARTS Frosted Sugar Cookie toaster pastry pieces, cashews and candy-coated chocolate pieces. Set aside.
2. In small saucepan combine white chocolate morsels and shortening. Cook and stir over low heat until melted. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Toss until coated. Spread on large piece of foil. Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
3. Break cereal mixture into pieces, if necessary. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.