Rocky Road Bars
Marshmallows, peanuts and Pop-Tarts® Chocolate Chip toaster pastries make the perfect anytime snack. Will you top yours with caramel or butterscotch?
- 8 Pop-Tarts® Frosted Chocolate Chip toaster pastries
- 1/3 cup butterscotch or caramel ice cream topping
- 1 1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
1. Line baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
2. Spread ice cream topping on tops of KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS FROSTED CHOCOLATE CHIP toaster pastries. Place on prepared baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle marshmallows and peanuts on toaster pastries. Baked at 350°F about 5 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy. Carefully transfer to cooling rack. Cool at least 20 minutes.
4. Cut each toaster pastry into thirds.