Simple Strawberry Shortcake
Pop-Tarts® Strawberry, sliced strawberries and whipped topping make a shortcake that's super-simple and super-scrumptious.
- 4 Pop-Tarts® Frosted Strawberry toaster pastries
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup frozen fat-free non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1. Use 1 3/4 - 2-inch cookie cutter(s) coated with cooking spray to cut 8 desired shapes from Pop-Tarts®. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together strawberries and sugar.
3. Place 1 Pop-Tart® shape in each of 4 dessert dishes. Spoon strawberries on top. Add dollop of whipped topping to each dish. Stand remaining Pop-Tart® shapes in whipped topping. Serve immediately.