Apple Crumble a la Mode
Some Pop-Tarts® Brown Sugar Cinnamon here, some sliced apples and ice cream there, and voilà -- a delicious dessert!
- 6 Pop-Tarts® Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries
- 6 cups thinly sliced cooking apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 Vanilla ice cream
1. In 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish toss together apples, raisins, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. In small bowl coarsely crumble Pop-Tarts®. Stir in coconut. Sprinkle over apple mixture in baking dish.
3. Bake, loosely covered with foil, at 375°F for 25 minutes. Remove foil. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 10 to 15 minutes more or until apples are tender. Serve warm with ice cream (if desired).