Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts® Pie
Delicious-ception! Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts® baked into an even bigger brown sugar cinnamon pie.
- 1 1/2 cups apple pie filling
- 1 Kellogg's® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust or Shortbread Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving-size each) Kraft® Jell-O® cheesecake flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Kraft® Cool Whip® frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 4 Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts®, divided
1. Gently spread 1/2 cup of the pie filling in Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust.
2. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.) Whisk in whipped topping.
3. Crumble 2 of the Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts® into the pudding mixture. Fold until combined. Spread over pie filling in crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
4. Spread the remaining 1 cup pie filling on top of pie. Crumble the remaining 2 Pop-Tarts® over the top. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.