Bits of colorful, Frosted Blueberry Pop-Tarts® speckle the lemony cake batter.
- 3 Kellogg’s® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Blueberry toaster pastries, divided
- 1 package (9 oz.; 1 layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups canned cream cheese frosting
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
1. Grease 8- or 9-inch round pan. Line bottom of pan with wax paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Finely chop 1 of the KELLOGG’S POP-TARTS Frosted Blueberry pastries. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir chopped pastry, lemon peel and lemon juice into cake batter. Spread in prepared pan. Bake according to package directions.
3. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove cake from pan. Cool completely.
4. Frost with cream cheese frosting. Cut the remaining 2 blueberry pastries into a total of sixteen triangles. Arrange pastry pieces around outside edge of cake. Place blueberries in center of cake.