Blueberry Pop-Tarts® come together with peach slices and vanilla ice cream to create a no-fuss, kid-friendly cobbler.
- 5 Pop-Tarts® Blueberry toaster pastries
- 2 bags (12 oz. each) frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup peach nectar, apricot nectar, or apple juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
1. Using 1 3/4- to 2-inch cookie cutter coated with cooking spray, cut Pop-Tarts® into 10 desired shapes. Set aside.
2. In medium saucepan stir together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in peaches, blueberries and nectar. Cook over medium-high heat until boiling and thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Pour into 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
3. Place Pop-Tart® shapes, frosting side up, on top of hot filling. Loosely cover with foil. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Remove foil. Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.