Breakfast Pop-Tarts® Parfait
Fresh fruit, yogurt, peanut butter and Pop-Tarts® get your day off to a delicious start!
- 1 1/2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Kellogg’s® Pop-Tarts® Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries
- 2 Kellogg’s® Pop- Tarts® Frosted Strawberry toaster pastries, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (optional)
1. In small bowl whisk together yogurt, peanut butter and maple syrup.
2. In three 12-ounce parfait glasses alternately layer yogurt mixture, KELLOGG’S POP-TARTS toaster pastry pieces and strawberries. Top with whipped topping (if desired).