Strawberry Pop-Tarts® Pie
Strawberries, Pop-Tarts®, and whipped cream, oh my! Smash your face into this insanely fruity and Pop-Tart®-y dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry pie filling, divided
- 1 Kellogg's® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust or Shortbread Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving-size each) Kraft® Jell-O® cheesecake flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Kraft® Cool Whip® frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 4 Strawberry Pop-Tarts®, divided
1. Gently spread 1/2 cup of the pie filling in Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham crust.
2. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.) Whisk in whipped topping.
3. Crumble 2 of the Strawberry Pop-Tarts® into the pudding mixture. Fold until combined. Spread over pie filling in crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
4. Spread the remaining 1 cup pie filling on top. Crumble the 2 remaining Pop-Tarts® over top of the pie. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.