No Bake Strawberry Pop-Tarts® Cheesecake
No need to crush crackers or make a pastry for this quick-to-fix, no-bake cheesecake—just line the pan with delicious Kellogg’s® Pop-Tarts®.
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Line bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with about 4 1/2 of the KELLOGG’S POP-TARTS Frosted Strawberry pastries, cutting pastries to fit in single layer on pan bottom.
2. Finely chop the remaining 1 1/2 pastries. Set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish.
3. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until combined. Add lemon juice and vanilla. Beat just until mixed. Stir in chopped pastries. Pour over pastries in pan. Smooth top with rubber spatula. Garnish with the reserved 2 tablespoons chopped pastries. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until firm.
4. Cut into sixteen squares to serve. Store in refrigerator.